Tuesday, February 19, 2013

He Said....She Said.... "I SAY!..(No More!)"

GOSSIP! "CHAT" "DISCUSSION!" "WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT"....its not right. i know from experience that i can get caught up in a group of friends and be "Chatting" about another person...but were NOT just chatting....were dissing them behind their backs....and as soon as i walk away, they do it to me.
 I have a friend named Ticket, as some of you may know, and he once asked me why i don't tell any of my Friends my secrets. My response was simply "I Don't trust them quite like i trust you. No matter how much they may want to try and help me, and keep the secret...they WILL ALWAYS end up Gossiping behind my back."
"If they are your friends you should be truthful with them. You cant lie to them. You should trust them" He bluntly replied.....
But my thoughts rushed around my head like a rapid stream of water, Trust is SO important. and as soon as that trust gets broken, its almost impossible to get it back. I, for one, Trusted Ticket with almost everything, but as soon as i lost my trust in him, all my respect for him left also.
God wants us to trust him. He wants us to Trust him with EVERYTHING....literally EVERYTHING. if He told you to pick up your feet and start walking to Canada, or Australia with NO money, No food, and only the Clothes on your back...and he said he Would provide for you... WOULD YOU GO? I would have said no...but Ticket would. i know he would. He loves God with Everything...He fully trusts God..and that is amazing to me. Gossiping about your friends is A BAD BAD HABIT. Everyone in the world needs to know that, ad try their hardest to stop, because i know....IT Kills Inside to have Someone talking bad about you.....and when you do that to someone else..... What happens? You loose their Trust....You loose a friend. Its Not worth it. Trust God. Trust Each other. It is true People make mistakes.....but don't make them Intentionally. Show your friend they can be trusted...and show your friends that They can Trust YOU!
Dear God, HELP ME TRUST MORE PEOPLE LIKE I TRUST TICKET! HELP ME TRUST YOU, I FEEL SO FAR FROM YOU. HELP ME QUIT THE GOSSIP THAT ONLY HURTS OTHERS...HELP ME LORD, Help Me.!
Everyone needs Help...just you need to be the one Willing to help them...Let GOD work through You!

No comments:

Post a Comment