Saturday, March 9, 2013

His Strong Hands....Holding me ME!

Sometimes in Hard time we see God best. Sometimes in wonderful times, God shines through brightly. The truth is God is always there, whether you don't feel him, or i don't feel him. He Is Always There. His Hand is ALWAYS Holding YOU! Which is SO Totally Mind blowing because then you get into the question of How in the World can God be EVERYWHERE and be holding EVERYONE??! But i guess a simple Logical answer would be, simply because He is Awesome. But I didn't always think that way. Sure, all my friends and family talk about how awesome God is, but i never quite grasped the part where 'Awesome' does Not define God...He is so much more than that! As my friend, Ticket once told me, "God will never leave you, no matter how much you show you don't want him." God is waiting for you. He wants you to take that first little step towards him, and then he will start running towards you. He longs for his Children to love him, to rely on him, to give Everything to Him, for He is the one who created them!
I sometimes am a clumsy child, but as i fell down one time, Ticket reached down to help me up. As i grabbed onto his hand, i thought about how God is there to Always pick us up when we fall. Either, Spiritually, or Mentally, and even Physically. His strong hands are always Holding onto me. As ticket hoisted me up, i felt strength surging through his strong arm... As God hoists me up, everyday, i feel Strength surging through Me...which is so incredible, because God gives me strength, He gives me strength so that next time i fall, i will be able to withstand it. He gives me strength so that Each Day, i can stand on my two feet and live a life that is all for Him!
Recently i was riding alone in my friend Ticket's Car with him. As we were driving along, we got into this conversation about God. As we were talking i couldn't believe how passionate about God he was. The way he spoke about Him, it was as if God was his best friend, and as if he knew God very very well. I longed for that. Why did it come so Easy for Ticket and not for me? Why could i not feel God's presence half the time... and why did it seem as if God was not real the other half of the time? Ticket tried so hard to get me to turn to God, some nights i imagine he was in tears, because that's how much he cares about God, and others loving God. But, the truth is, God spoke through Ticket. He really did, and still does, even though Ticket has no idea. When ever i talk to Ticket about spiritual things, whether it ends in a fight or not, i always can see God working though him. I want that so bad, i want to turn to God with everything, I want God to hold Me in his hand. I want God to use me to speak life into other peoples lives. Dear God, TEACH ME TO TURN TO YOU, HELP ME LORD, TO COME TO YOU WITH EVERY NEED. YOU ARE MY FATHER, YOU ARE MY PROVIDER, YOU ARE MY HEALER, HELP ME UNDERSTAND. ~Your Promised Child.~

No comments:

Post a Comment