Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tick-Tock(You waisting the clock...)

TIME. One word that will not exist in the next life. One word that God merely invented for us on EARTH, but has no value in HEAVEN. Why can't we live like there's no time on earth? why cant we live life to the fullest each day, instead of post-ponning until another "time"? I had a small explosion of a fight with one of my friends a while back. and although we haven't necessarily talked in a few months, I feel like im wasting time. Why can't I suck it up and make things right between us? I only have as many days left on this Earth as God allows me to Have. and I should be making a difference in peoples lives instead of arguing and loosing friends. Its not my place to judge people, just like its no ones place to judge me. but it is my place to share with others about God's Love. Even if I don't fully understand it. Even if I fall away from it and begin to doubt sometimes. no matter what I think, I have to share to others about God. that is my job. That is Your job. That is all of our jobs. but so often time gets in the way. "Times are changing" people say. "Were to busy". "Mebbe next week". But it cant wait. Recently I traveled outside my homeland with some fellow friends. Were shared God's love to others and tried to make a difference in the dark lands. And I think....and I thought.....Well, this is not a complete thought but, Every minute we waste not talking to someone, not improving our attitude, not impacting a human being, for every minute we spend goofing off.....there goes another human......there lies another hopless soul, condemned to a not so nice place, and he's gone. dead. lifeless. and we could have saved him. Me and my friends were not taking work that seriously and I later thought.....I just waisted my day. I have the best chance to reach out, but instead I made up lame jokes and non-memerible memories with my friends, but for what? to make me feel good? when I get to HEAVEN, will that matter? NO. I JUST WAISTED THE TIME I HAD! and im waisting time right now, typing up this page that no one will read, but its not waisted time in my eyes, if even one person read this and takes it to heart to start actually living life, to dig deeper in friends lifes to help them, to dig deeper in strangers lives to help them, to show God's love, if just one person starts doing that, and another catches on, and another..... it can change the world. and it is a waist if you are reading this right now and do not plan to invest in others lives....if you plan to go off and be a "cool stud", or a "beauty queen" and have no purpose behind that....well im sorry but your waisting the time God so graciously gave you. Dear God: Help me use my time wisly. Give me the courge to invest into others lives, that they might know you. Give me peace with my friend that I waisted time fighting with. and allow this world to KNOW YOU! I pray this in your TIMING. Your promised child -Safe Promises

1 comment: