Monday, August 19, 2013

World On PAUSE.



I love Poetry. So I wrote this Poem\Song. But so many times, When I read song Lyrics or Poem's It doesn't seem there's a meaning, So I wrote in Parenthesis ( )< in these things.... The meaning to each line...The last to Lines are blank, Simply because they take YOUR Own Meaning, I cannot write down what they mean, Your heart must find what they mean....So read through the Left side once by itself, Then Go Again, with the right side included. Feel free to Show others, But Copyright does Belong to me. Safe Promises. I hope it was Life Changing. 


                                                World on PAUSE.
                                                 By Safe Promises

Here we go, once  again, (Endless days, that always repeat themselves)
Around in this big world. (This Universe is bigger than we know)
I'm stuck inside this Circular Plane, (The Earth, Were literally stuck.)
That once was called my Home.( I now have a home in Heaven)
The Air is getting thicker, (I'm crying so much, I cant breathe)
As I fall down from the sky. (What my thoughts tell me to do)
My thoughts, Once captivated, (My thoughts no longer control me)
Now Mumble up inside. (But I cant find the words to speak)
I see no way  of escape, (I fell stuck, no one to talk to)
As I slip and squeal and slide. (I'm holding all inside)
A heart, Once whole and Lovely, ( The heart I should have)
Now Broken, and bruised inside , (The heart I do have)
A Voice, Once Loud with Humor, (My own Natural self)
Now remorse with Pain and Groan, (No longer how it was)
A tear, Once clear and clean, (My pure cry's to God)
Now Crimson and Stained it be, (My Vain Cry's to God)
The Cry of a Voice, (Me)
Without any Noise, (I keep it inside)
The World that once began. (The first day of Creation)
The words that swim about each day, (Every word spoken since then)
The torn and trials they bring, (Peoples harmful words)
And once again, (Here we go again [Another day])
It comes to an end, (The world will come to an end)
As we forgetfully plea.(Were begging God, but we don't know why)
Here We Go, Once Again, (Here we go again....)
But take no time to think, (We pass our days by)
The guilt and Pain, (That is Me)
Could be no more, (God can take it away)
But little do we try, (We just pass our day's by [Another Day])
The Artisan of this World, (God Created This World)
Is There when We want to cry, (We CAN cry to him)
But Time, AND Time again, (Another day...Another day.. Its been about a year now)
We cross our T's (Same Old....)
and Dot our I's, (....Same old)
but never stop to Blink, (Were STILL to busy)
I am finished with this life (That doesn't mean I'm dying)
Time stands still, but I do not, (I will live every second For GOD)
Until My Roll-Model takes Me home.  (God's my favorite Artist)
Here you go again,(Look at what your doing)
But My time on earth is at end. (I do TO belong to the earth)
I walk this Circle (I walk this earth)
That I called my Home (I still live here)
But my Heart is now,
Where it belongs
~Safe Promises


Dear God: Love Them.

Your Child,
Safe Promises


No comments:

Post a Comment