Sunday, January 27, 2013

I.Promise.

              I've been thinking about creating a Blog for quiet a while...just to be able to get all my Thoughts out of my head. I'll start off by introducing my name...
"Safe Promises"...i picked this name because so many times people make Promises without even thinking about it. Everyday people in the world that make breakable promises, that i like to call Shattered Promises, They promise something without thinking about it and they end up breaking there promise before they even have a chance to complete it. I like to think that i have a Safe Promise in God. He promises to Love me, to Hold me, to Protect me...He never breaks a promise. I am Safely Chosen by God to be a child of his. A friend recently assured me that God will take his children back, even if they show they would take anything over him. God PROMISES to love us...and he will never break that promise.. because that is a Safe Promise, made by God. i just hope that in my life i can start making some Promises that i will stay faithful to, and not break. God, Please Help Me..

No comments:

Post a Comment